Thursday, July 25, 2013

How can I connect the PlayStation 3 to the internet with the Vodafone Huawei E220 USB dongle?

Q. I have the Huawei E220 USB dongle with Vodafone and want to connect the PS3 to the internet, but how?
By the way I do not have a wireless router (if I do need one).
Which wireless router should I use then?

A. Unfortunately you do need a router to able to access "the net" wirelessly. Just a usb adapter won't give you access to the internet.
But if you're lucky, you might be able to scan for an "open" wifi accesspoints (one of your neighbors perhaps), meaning without password.
Beware though, it's illegal to use someone else's internet access, without their permission ;)

Good luck

What is the difference between o2 and Huawei?
Q. Im going to buy a modem. The clerk said that o2 and Huawei are not different.
so, whats their relation? I saw the o2 book, and its written Huawei too...
can anyone give me a brief explaination?

A. Huawei are the worlds biggest mobile 3g BB dongle makers, all the major MBB carriers use Huawei dongles. so what the person is telling you is buy a un tided Huawei and it will work with any MBB sim..bit like phones..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment