Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How can I connect the PlayStation 3 to the internet with the Vodafone Huawei E220 USB dongle?

Q. I have the Huawei E220 USB dongle with Vodafone and want to connect the PS3 to the internet, but how?
By the way I do not have a wireless router (if I do need one).

A. dongle in pc, install dongle software, network cable from PC to PS3. Start Wireless internet on PC, bridge PC / PS3 connection, use PS3 on net.

How to connect using huawei 3g broadband dongle?
Q. i changed my dongle today & after installing & all,when i try to connect it says "invalid sim card" :/ the sim works without any problem in my mobile.any suggestions?i tried reinstalling already but no result.

A. More than likely your phone network has blocked that site.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment