Thursday, June 20, 2013

How can you unlock the htc Diamond 2008 from sprint to use on Verizon?

Q. I can't afford a new phone so I want to use my old one on Verizon's prepaid network but I don't know how.

A. Can't be done. Sprint and Verizon have two totally separate esn/electronic serial number databases and they are completely incompatible.

The next best thing is activating your Sprint phone onto Boost mobile with a little help from these guys: www.sprint2boost.com

Another alternative is to find someone who will flash it to Page Plus, a Verizon network reseller. You will be using the same network is Verizon prepaid under a different brand name with different customer service, tech support, etc.

The only bad things about Page Plus is they don't have unlimited data and their customer care sucks.

How do i get my htc incredible to only show texts from one program?
Q. I just bought the HTC Incredible. Downloaded the Handcent app for texting. When I get a text, it comes up through handcent and the messaging program that the phone comes with. Can i make it so that i only get the message once through Handcent, without deleting the original messaging app that came with the phone?

A. Turn off the "notification" in the regular messaging app.

---
Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
All generalizations are false, including this one.

How to turn on an HTC desire without using the power button?
Q. My power button is completely broken and my phone died. I have no way to turn on my droid now even though it is fully charged. Any suggestions?

A. Yeah plug it in to your computer or charger and it should power on. It sucks to have to do this every time though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment