Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What sony vegas movie making program is best to use?

Q. I know there's quite a few out there, and i like to make videos. I recently got a new laptop that had NOTHING on it, so i decided to get a better movie program than my previous one (which crashed often). I have an HP pavilion and could you also explain how i would go about downloading it, etc?

A. Sparta remixes

My Sony Cybershot camera and Sony Vaio laptop is not working. Where can I bring these items to get it fixed?
Q. I would definitely prefer a Sony authorized repair center. However, if that is not available, what are my other options? Thank you for any suggestions.

A. Do you still have waranty left on them? If a Sony authorized repair center is not available, I believe that you can work it out with Sony to have it shipped to them for repair. Not sure about that, but you should call Sony and ask about the waranty. If not, take it to Best Buy or Circuit City.

My sony erickson w580i cant start the camera. HOW CAN I FIX IT?
Q. it shows a message "another application is running, close it, and then start the camera" everytime i open the camere.

A. Mine does exactly the same
So many people have the same problem
Sadly none know how to fix it :(
I took mine into the o2 shop and they said it would have to be sent away for 2weeks to get fixed
Gutted




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment