Monday, July 22, 2013

how can I make my sony DSC W570 camera to play videos downloaded from youtube?

Q. I have downloaded some videos from youtube and wanted to move it to my camera and make it play. But I can't, Can someone help me.

A. It's a file format thing. While PC software can handle a variety of video formats without you noticing, the camera only uses it's own specific format. You have to convert to that format and put the files in the right place on the camera's card

How can i restore my Sony ericsson w300i to factory settings?
Q. I need to wipe my phone of all information to be able to sell it on. Anyone know how to reset?

A. Perform a Master Reset for the Sony Ericsson W300i

1. From the standby screen, press Menu.

2. Scroll to and select Settings.

3. Scroll to and select General.

4. Scroll to and select Master Reset.

5. Scroll to Reset Device: Clears all user-entered info, resets all settings, and deletes all configurations for MEdia Net access and e-mail. Phone will be restored to factory settings.

6. Screen will display "Phone will be restarted", press Continue.

7. If prompted to, enter the "Phone Lock Code" and press OK.
NOTE: The default lock code is 1111.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment