Sunday, June 9, 2013

How do I get my HTC phone to stop automatically showing messages when received?

Q. When I get texts they pop up on the screen as soon as I get them. This is bad because I have weirdo friends who send pervy messages and my parents wouldn't understand. I don't want one day for them to pick it up and there be one of those messages popping up. How do I get it to just go to my in box instead of popping up on the screen? It is an HTC Touch phone.

A. Go into your messaging settings for an option auto auto receive.Just select it OFF.

How do i get my htc incredible to only show texts from one program?
Q. I just bought the HTC Incredible. Downloaded the Handcent app for texting. When I get a text, it comes up through handcent and the messaging program that the phone comes with. Can i make it so that i only get the message once through Handcent, without deleting the original messaging app that came with the phone?

A. Turn off the "notification" in the regular messaging app.

---
Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
All generalizations are false, including this one.

Whats the difference between the HTC EVO and the Motorola Droid X?
Q. I have the evo but notice the Droid looks similar and has some of the Same features.

A. umm la verdad nose lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment