Thursday, June 27, 2013

Is it possible to convert an ASUS laptop into an HP laptop by doing a full system restore using the HP discs?

Q. My daughter's 3-year-old ASUS has been nothing but trouble (a missing webcam program and screwy drivers) and the ASUS help sites are of no help at all. I was wondering if I could successfully install my HP discs into her laptop?

A. No that won't work.

http://support.asus.com/download/options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1

Use that link to get proper drivers for your Asus. Download all of them and install them.

Regarding the missing webcam program: If the laptop has a built in webcam then the software for the webcam will be on the Asus website.

Your discs will not work for her laptop seeing how they are completely different computers running different hardware.

Hope I helped!

How do I connect my asus eee pc to the internet using a blackberry curve?
Q. Need to get on internet on vaca and can't get on internet using my blackberry curve.

A. Here's the link for the configuration.
http://www.blackberryforums.com/blackberry-guides/2019-user-howto-use-blackberry-modem-laptop.html

Follow each step by step and you will have the modem running!
You will have to remember in Step 9 to configure according to your service provided.

Tchau!

How do I restart my Asus PC Windows 8 notebook computer on the keyboard?
Q. On accident,I changed my brightness settings to the lowest,and I cannot get pass my lock screen. Help immediately!

A. restarting MIGHT help, but probably won't. Just hold down the power button for like 5 seconds and it should shut off.

also, look on your keyboard, there should be a key that has a little sun looking symbol, usually in blue. You have to hold the Fn (function) key while pressing it and it should brighten it up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment