Tuesday, June 4, 2013

How do I get my HTC phone to stop automatically showing messages when received?

Q. When I get texts they pop up on the screen as soon as I get them. This is bad because I have weirdo friends who send pervy messages and my parents wouldn't understand. I don't want one day for them to pick it up and there be one of those messages popping up. How do I get it to just go to my in box instead of popping up on the screen? It is an HTC Touch phone.

A. Go into your messaging settings for an option auto auto receive.Just select it OFF.

How to turn on an HTC desire without using the power button?
Q. My power button is completely broken and my phone died. I have no way to turn on my droid now even though it is fully charged. Any suggestions?

A. Yeah plug it in to your computer or charger and it should power on. It sucks to have to do this every time though.

Whats the difference between the HTC EVO and the Motorola Droid X?
Q. I have the evo but notice the Droid looks similar and has some of the Same features.

A. umm la verdad nose lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment