Monday, May 20, 2013

I have a Huawei usb wireless card through Verizon. How do I set up a home wifi network?

Q. I would like to have a home wifi network but all I have is a wireless usb card. Is it possible to plug it into a wireless router or is there a wireless router that I can plug into my desktop pc that I could use? Thank you for your help!

A. A wireless USB "card" is a transmitter/receiver plugged into a USB.
A wireless router has the same type of transmitter/receiver inside the router, so there is nothing to "plug in". The two are connected via a set-up program. You could use the windows connection program or perhaps one came with your USB wifi plug.

How much is the huawei asscend 2 including taxes and instalation ?
Q. I am going to get the huawei ascend 2 for cricket and it is on sale for 99.99$ I want to know how much I am going to pay in total and that includes taxes and installation fee

A. taxes vary by state.. so with out that information no one is going to be able to help you..

and how exactly do you "install" a cell phone?

How do you get the Huawei ascend phone camera to work?
Q. I just got the Huawei ascend phone from metro pcs and every time I try take a picture it says error. My phone has not been damaged at all since I got it.

A. Did u put the sd card in? I have the phone but from cricket n I had to put in the sd card that came wit the phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment