Thursday, May 23, 2013

How can I turn off the camera shutter sound off on my Huawei Pillar cell phone?

Q. When I open the camera, I go to options -> settings -> shutter sound, but when I click shutter sound, there is no option for the sound to be off! It's only sound 1 or sound 2. I don't want any sound. How can I turn it off? I already turned it to silent mode, but I still hear that shutter sound.

A. Seems to me that you are stuck with the shutter sound. Check your users manual.

How do i save a picture that someone sent me to my Huawei Ascend android?
Q. Someone sent me a picture and now i want to save it to my gallery but i dont know how? any can anyone help me?

A. Press the picture till something pops up and it will give u options

Where can i buy a white battery cover for the huawei glory?
Q. I dont like the Huawei Mercury's black cover. But i heard the Honer has a white civer. I want one for it. I dobt want a case. I want the battery door cover.
Any tips, or know wher to get one?

A. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006P34CJ6/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=monteblog-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B006P34CJ6

Here it is. It's inexpensive, too. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment