Friday, March 29, 2013

Can a sony cybershot t70 handle a 4gb memory stick?

Q. I just recently got a sony cybershot t70 and I am now planning on purchasing a memory stick. Can my camera handle a 4gb memory stick or should I just get a 2gb memory stick?

A. I'm pretty sure that Sony doesn't put limits on the amount of storage you can use with their cameras, just the kinds of memory cards. For instance, I had a Sony camera that supported Memory Stick Pro, but not the Memory Stick Pro High Speed or whatever.

But the T70 should be fine with a 4GB memory card. I use a 2GB in my 10.1 megapixel camera, and it holds enough pictures for me. It holds about 300 (I think?) pictures on the 2GB.

Is the Sony Ericsson W580i able to recieve songs from your computer?
Q. Say I wanted to plug it into my computer with it's own USB cord, will it sync my iTunes songs? I know I have to shrink them into ringtone form though, right? How do I do that? Thanks!

A. why don't you just buy a bluetooth adaptor for your computer and send them that way.

How to connect my Sony dvd player that is wireless, to my Sony TV that is not wireless?
Q. I have a Sony Bravia TV that does not have the built-in wireless function. However, the Sony 3D DVD player that I own does have the wireless function.

My question is before I spend $80 for the Sony Bravia wireless TV USB adapter that has terrible reviews, is there a way to connect the DVD player with the TV somehow so the TV can get the internet from the DVD player?

Thanks,

PS- Please don't say sorry we can answer any questions unless we have every little peace of information about the TV and the DVD player.

Just a simple yes or no will suffice.

A. "wireless" refers to a network connection. You still need use a HDMI cable to physically connect the player to the TV.

You can then configure your player to connect to your home's wireless (also called "wifi") network so it you can use its network applications like Facebook, or Netflix or whatever else it has installed.

While they do make "smart TVs" that have these same network features, you do not need both your TV and player to have them. Just one or the other. In your case the player will access the internet and display the contents on your TV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment