Saturday, January 26, 2013

How to download Sony Vegas 11 to a different computer without repaying?

Q. So I payed for Sony Vegas 11 on my old desktop but I just got a new laptop and I want to put Sony Vegas 11 on my laptop. I don't know how to re-download it without repaying. Is there a way to download it on my laptop without paying? Please help!

A. Do you still have the license or activation code? Download it again with that code.

What is the difference between Sony Movie Studio Platinum and Sony Vegas Pro?
Q. Are they both same, or there is some difference. Which is better for normal use.
I use vegas pro for editing videos, also for making music videos for fun.

A. Besides the price, Vegas Studio Platinum is for video home hobbyists and Vegas Pro, a huge program, is for very serious video editors who need a lot of functions.

This chart compares the features of the Vegas series of video editing programs.
http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro/compare

How much longer will Sony continue to make games for Playstation 2?
Q. I was wondering about some new games coming out next year, and wondered if they will only be for PS3. Sims 3 for example, among others. Thanks.

A. The Playstation 2 will have a 10 year lifecycle and the PS2 has about 2 years to go before it's discontinued for good, and so I think that there will be PS2 games still being release up until Late 2009 - Early 2010.

The amount of PS2 games being released have already slowed down a lot though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment